Mid-Market Account Executive (West)
Full-time, Remote - San Diego, CA or West Coast US
Hurry up! We've got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that's growing fast, with offices in Boston, MA and the Netherlands, and we are looking for the right people to build on our successes and scale the business to new heights. We love what we do, we're proud of how we do it, and we've teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic leads a new class of solutions called Customer Data Platforms, helping major companies unify and take action with their customer data, and our job to make sure every marketer knows it.
Are you the type of account executive that wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the company's early success get you excited? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
We've got a job for you.
Our Mid-Market Account Executives are responsible for evangelizing and selling BlueConic to the mid-market (companies with $100M-$1B revenue) in their assigned region by applying a thorough understanding of our products, services and sales methodology in daily activities.
In this role you will:
- Utilize a consultative sales approach throughout the sales cycle to understand customers' and prospect's' business pains and their perception of potential solutions
- Consistently meet and exceed quota
- Develop and manage opportunities with a high probability of closure
- Develop substantial knowledge of BlueConic's products, competitors and industry trends
- Articulate industry-specific value proposition to address common vertical pain points
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects
- Engage BlueConic resources as needed to effectively close business
We're looking for someone with the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years as account executive or equivalent experience focused upon mid-market accounts.
- Verifiable track record of consistent quota attainment.
- Experience selling software solutions within a marketing stack.
- Experience delivering engaging demonstrations to prospects ranging from Director-level to the C-suite.
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecast.
- Experience working in a team selling model.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic and eager to win business in even the most competitive scenarios.
- Crave success and will stop at nothing short of excellence.
- Possess an aggressive, positive attitude and strong collaborative streak.
- Have impeccable organizational skills and consider yourself a self-starter.
- Want to be a key part of building something truly special.
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets.
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement.
- Enjoy competitive salary, benefits, and an uncapped variable plan to reward you for incremental success.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers haven't been able to solve for years. We're headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.
As a group, we are driven by "building the dream" - the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day – for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
BlueConic’s customer data platform liberates your data so you can transform customer relationships and unleash growth.