Mid-Enterprise Account Executive
At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire 15% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
In this role, you will report to the regional director of mid-enterprise. You will work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on our customer's business needs. Our priority is building a secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. We do that by learning their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate.
- Minimum 2 years selling enterprise solutions in the SaaS/Security space.
- Process and detail-oriented. Do well at updating your SFDC accounts.
- Good standing relationships with previous sales operation teams
- Able to provide consulting and professional advice
- You listen to the customer and adjust based on their needs
- Able to pivot in a meeting vs. sticking to a script
- Team player - selling is a team sport
- Able to hit target year after year
- Experience in enterprise sales and selling to C-level executives
- SaaS experience
- Security/cloud security domain expertise
- Start-up experience
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cloud infrastructure security reimagined