Mid-Market Account Executive
What makes the difference between a product that's engaging, compelling, and easy to use and one that's frustrating, broken, and complicated? The answer is user experience. Here at UserTesting, our mission is to help our customers create great experiences. We enable every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight.
About The Team
As an Account Executive, Mid-Market, you have a proven track record of closing SaaS deals in a high paced environment with businesses from multiple verticals. You will work cross functionally with multiple teams.
We are looking for an Intelligent, quick-witted and persistent candidate. You can understand how to sell a product while broadening a customer’s perception of its value. Your sense of urgency translates into shorter sales cycles and bigger deals. You’re confident because no one prepares more than you.
What We’re Looking For
- Execute a complex, solution-based consultative sales process encompassing multiple groups within a high growth mid-market company
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high-potential departments within high growth mid-market companies
- Articulate and demonstrate UserTesting’s unique business and technical value
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, subscriber acquisition, and retention
- Proactively develop unsolicited proposals that justify the expanded use of UserTesting throughout the enterprise
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform (SFDC).
- Build a plan to optimize the resources and growth in your territory patch
- Direct and communicate feedback for the company and support future solution development
- Prioritize opportunities and manage your time & resources appropriately
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years of sales experience or provable track record of exceeding a high quota in a transactional sales environment, preferably with SaaS experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven 'hunter' (new business) selling skills
- Able to thrive in a startup environment—moves quickly, thinks strategically and is good at tactical execution
Why You’ll Love Working For UserTesting
We’re honored to be named a 2020 Inc. Best Workplace, and named to Fortune’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For in the Bay Area, among a variety of other awards. Joining UserTesting means being part of a passionate team focused on transforming the way companies learn about their users.
Founded in 2007 and backed by Accel and OpenView, UserTesting is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta and Edinburgh.
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world we’re also growing fast — join us!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Experience what your customers experience with real-time video feedback.