Mid-Market Account Executive
Want to empower digital business through real-time analytics delivered as a service? Passionate about putting the power of machine data analytics in the hands of everyone by unifying all data types, enabling universal access and leveraging cloud economics – all this from a single, unified platform delivered and consumed as a service? Come talk with us !
As a Mid-Market Account Executive , you will be working on reinforcing our leadership in the mid-market space. You should demonstrate skills associated with working in a high-performance sales culture, especially demonstrating pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development and delivering results against a quota.
The Mid-Market Account Executive team's charter is to provide the best sales experience possible to Sumo Logic’s mid-market segment customers. This Inside Sales team has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales, demolishing quotas, and keeping customers happy and wanting to dive more into our product.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory with under 1000 employees
- Own the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close, in order to fill Sumo Logic's pipeline
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospect and customers
- Partner with internal resources to provide a stellar experience for prospective customers and ensure their needs are being met
Your Experience And Skills Should Include
- 3+ years of quota-carrying experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management or Cloud Security offerings
- History of quota over-achievement selling to a technical audience like IT operations, Security, and DevOps teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, collaborative mindset a must
- Contact network within the Big Data ecosystem, highly preferred
- Salesforce.com power user
Still interested? We’d love to hear from you! Apply now and learn more about our purpose !
Colorado Equal Pay Statement
The pay for this role based in Colorado will be $140,000 - $160,000 (Base + Commission Target). This role will also include equity and benefits.
What we do: We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications. Mission: Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud. Massive Scale: Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Your application has been successfully submitted.