SureCo is a PURPOSE driven company that’s dedicated to disrupting our broken healthcare system. We’re 100% focused on driving down the cost of healthcare and improving the quality of care for all of us. We are at the forefront of healthcare change in the U.S. Serving patients, consumers, and enterprises.
If you are looking for a company focused on making real change, high energy, and team driven performance then you’ve found it! Our Sureconians are inspiring and are inspired by what we do, who we get to do it with, and who we do it for. Some things about us:
- We’re Idealists – Who says healthcare can’t have heroes?
- We Put People First – They’re not just customers. They’re our collaborators in creating more human healthcare.
- We Simplify – Healthcare should cure headaches. Not create them.
- We Disrupt – This isn’t healthcare as usual. Forget status quo, welcome to the era of Engaged Healthcare.
About the Account Executive Role
As an Account Executive, you will join a great Acquisition Sales team in our Healthcare Agency division where you will be trained and become a licensed healthcare expert! Each day will be a rewarding responsibility to help individuals, families and businesses find the right healthcare for their needs.
Account Executive Responsibilities
- Be a champion for change in our complex healthcare system and passionate about creating a more people-focused healthcare
- Answer incoming warm leads and get deals to the finish line
- Close sales marketing-generated opportunities via phone, text, and email
- Take live inbound transfers by answering phone calls promptly in a polite and professional manner
- Conduct outbound calls for provided from our warm leads database
- Engage and utilize a consultative sales approach to best explain various health care and insurance programs and services
- Actively listen during conversations to understand our customers’ needs to provide a solution to help
- Provide world-class customer service and maintain positive relations with new and existing clientele
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Manage your sales leads, calendar, and time to efficiently meet monthly sales goals
- Build a residual book of business by growing and maintaining an ongoing client base
- Strive consistently to gain sales skills, stay current on the industry, product knowledge and competitive marketplace
This role requires great people skills, organizational skills, outstanding time-management, and computer skills. Specifically:
- Minimum of 1+ years of sales experience, healthcare experience preferred but not required
- Intimate knowledge of sales processes and tactics
- Proven track record of success as a top performing sales professional is a plus
- Tech savvy with Microsoft Office Suite Products, CRMs and sales enablement tools
- A self-starter with initiative and passion for helping people while focusing on clients’ needs
- Excellent communication and high attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to take direction – trainable, coachable, constant learner
- This role is based in our Austin office location
What We Offer Sureconians
- Most and foremost the ability to make a difference In the healthcare industry!
- SureCo will cover costs towards obtaining and renewing residence insurance licenses to offer multiple products in our portfolio in a multi-state environment!
- Portable individual medical plan options to suit your specific healthcare needs with generous employer contributions
- Generous allowance and reimbursements for employee health-related expenses
- Group dental and vision plans with 99% employer contributions
- SureCo paid ancillary benefits such as basic life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Complimentary telemedicine and virtual visits for employees
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for life's moments
- Concierge Services such as Beneficiary Assist, Travel/ID Protection, College Tuition Rewards, and much more
- Let's celebrate! We level up and acknowledge achievements in our monthly celebrations, team events and All Hands!
- Casual environment and great culture where you get to work with the founders, key stakeholders and the SureCo team!
If you’re interested in a sales role that is guaranteed hourly base with the potential to earn $60K-$80K+ in the first year and expected production earnings of $125K+ in year two, we encourage you to apply today.
No outside agencies please.
Relocation assistance not provided.
SureCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
In Pursuit of Great Health, Lower Healthcare Costs & Better Quality Care