Sales Development Representative
Falcon employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia, Chennai, Melbourne, and growing. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
You Will Help Us With
- Research new markets, build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships using Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Be the face of Falcon.io , you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product
- Identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Make an average of 60 outbound calls to prospects daily with the goal of scheduling platform demos
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads, own your pipeline
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Book demos with qualified leads for your Account Executive team
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape
- No lanes, if you find a prospective client, reach out to them! No territories - unlimited opportunities!
- Growth potential, SDRs have a clear growth plan with potential to become Account Executives
You Will Be a Good Fit If You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, analytical subjects an advantage
- Positivity and determination
- Ability to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning and coping with rejection
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, any other languages are a plus
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment with short sales cycles
- Experience in a new business generation/real estate/recruitment role is an advantage
- Cold calling experience an advantage
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks
We Will Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Apple Macbook
- State-of-the-art office with snacks, soda, and lots of coffee
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Time, and Community Service Day
- Casual work environment with amazing co-workers
- Discounted Gym on site
- Monthly company events/bonding
Falcon is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Falcon's commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The integrated management platform for every kind of social media manager 💡