Sales Development Representative
Open Position: Sales Development Representative
Reports to: SDR Manager
HST Pathways is on a mission to transform healthcare with innovative software technology that enables surgery centers to provide more cost-efficient patient care and better outcomes. Our suite of solutions spans the entire case lifecycle, including scheduling, care coordination, clinical documentation, and revenue cycle. Backed by Bain Capital, we are the fastest growing ASC software company and serve over 1,100 surgery centers, but we’re just getting started and have plans to 10X the value we offer. However, our big ambitions are only as strong as the team behind them, which is why we’re looking to build our team with the best.
What we’re looking for:
You are inspiring, authentic, intuitive, highly motivated, results-driven, and a fast learner. You possess demonstrated experience collaborating with leadership and team members in a trusted way to develop, implement and sustain high engagement programs and initiatives that promote the achievement of organizational goals regarding positive work culture in a fast-paced, evolving company. You are personally dedicated to diversity and inclusion and hold to the values of client delight, integrity, teamwork, passion for excellence and accountability -- and you’re ready to be an energy-generating ambassador that exemplifies these qualities. You’re a data driven and comfortable with a high-volume workload (“roll up your sleeves” approach) and adept at dealing with a dynamic, multiple-project work setting.
· Sales Development Rep who is fun, energetic, and fearless on the phones.
· Generate demo opportunities for closers by calling a large database.
· Ability to maintain and prioritize a large pipeline in SFDC.
· Quickly and thoroughly learn the HST products, the industry, and the industry challenges.
· A team player with excellent communication skills.
· Outgoing, creative, optimistic, and has a solution focused attitude.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We love our “work” and the team so it’s fun!
· Desire to work for a startup tech company. Creative, organized and motivated atmosphere.
· Prior SDR experience a plus, especially in SaaS and/or healthcare tech.
· Extreme comfort in cold-calling (50 calls/day).
· Strong networking and time management skills (LinkedIn + SFDC).
· Use of technology to perform tasks (Teams/Slack, email sequencing software, prospecting support tools, or similar tools).
· Excellent computer skills including knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· We go beyond the expected. We strive to be the difference in everything we do and look for ways to innovate and deliver beyond expectations.
· We thrive through collaboration. We invest in our team and take pride in the success of others.
· We strive to make a positive impact. We are passionate our work and leverage our collective creativity and industriousness to make big things happen
· We sharpen and share our expertise. We aspire to learn, grow, and share knowledge.
· We love the journey. We never lose sight of the fact that we’re contributing to building a new model of healthcare delivery.
· Health benefits paid for employee
· Unlimited vacation policy
· 401K with matching up to 2% of salary
· Professional development funding (courses, workshops, books)
· Hybrid office model. Offices in Lafayette (CA), Irvine (CA), Nashville (TN), Baldwinsville, NY and Guilford, CT.
· Awesome teammates!
All HST Pathways employees are expected to display unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others. Respect for diversity and inclusion of all individuals is imperative to our business success and required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing healthcare with innovative technology.