Enterprise Account Executive - California
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Be Part of Building the Future
Dremio is the SQL Lakehouse company, enabling companies to leverage open data architectures. Dremio’s SQL Lakehouse Platform simplifies data engineering and eliminates the need to copy and move data to proprietary data warehouses or create cubes, aggregation tables and BI extracts, providing flexibility and control for data architects and data engineers, and self-service for data consumers. Founded in 2015, Dremio is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Investors include Cisco Investments, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Sapphire Ventures. For more information, visit www.dremio.com. Connect with Dremio on GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that really do change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
About The Role
Dremio is seeking Account Executives in the California market who are excited to manage a large region and drive sales of a category-defining product to F1000/Global 2000 customers. Individuals who excel at this job have the ability to generate pipeline (via email, phone, network, partner ecosystem), develop, and close business while focusing on the clients’ requirements. The Enterprise AEs must be passionate about aligning our solution with the clients requirements and have the ability to negotiate and close large agreements.
This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to high visibility, high impact projects in a fast growing segment of our business. Dremio is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a large and growing market.
What You'll Be Doing
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Dremio solution.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Be familiar with solution-based selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation, listening, organization, and contact management skills.
What We're Looking For
- 5-10+ years of sales experience selling software or cloud based applications to enterprise.
- Emphasis on cloud, databases, business intelligence software, data warehousing, SaaS is desired.
- Experience hitting quota of $1M+ of ARR per year
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Self starter with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- BA/BS required
What We Offer
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short term / long term disability and life insurance
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Flexible PTO
- 16 hours of volunteer time off
- 12 company paid holidays, including Juneteenth
- Remote work options
- Monthly “Get Stuff Done” (GSD) Days
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company-sponsored wellness programs including Aaptiv, Headspace, Physera and Ginger
- Quarterly swag surprise
- Certain benefits are only allowed to full-time Dremio employees and may not be the same across all locations.
What We Value
At Dremio, we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to People, Thinking, and Action. Our Gnarlies (that's what we call our employees) communicate with clarity, drive accountability, and are respectful towards each other. We confront brutal facts and focus on results while operating with a sense of urgency and building a "flywheel". People who like to jump in and drive momentum will thrive in our #GnarlyLife.
Dremio is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other unlawful factor.
Dremio is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
Dremio has policies in place to protect the personal information that employees and applicants disclose to us. Please click here to review the privacy notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A high-performance SQL (data) lakehouse that helps to accelerate BI and Analytics directly on cloud data lake storage