Sales Development Representative
As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers. As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking environment, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
Recent awards include
- Best Workplaces in Technology - Fortune Magazine 2021
- Diversity in Tech Employer Award 2020 - WomenTech
- Top Work Places 2021 - Atlanta Journal Constitution
Your objective/mission: BeyondTrust is seeking a Sales Development Representative in BeyondTrust’s Boston or Atlanta office. This person will provide a “first touch” to prospects and will own the responsibility of engaging and nurturing leads until they are qualified sufficiently to pass to Sales for active selling. In this role, you will:
- Build rapport with prospects and transition ‘cold’ inquiries over time into ‘warm’ responsive prospects.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for BeyondTrust.
- Provide qualified leads to Sales Reps.
- Enter prospect information into Salesforce.
- Enhance product knowledge through regularly attending training sessions.
- Attend field sales meetings as appropriate.
- Support marketing campaigns and promotional offers to help optimize revenue.
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated and a tenacious self-starter.
What is Required?
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Personality to establish and maintain strong relationships with sales teams you support and become a valued partner to them.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and maximize efficiency.
- Effective listener to understand prospect needs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Solid phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a professional environment
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tool
- Familiarity with Software/Cybersecurity
- Experience cold calling
A Note on COVID-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Defend against threats related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and unwanted remote access.