Sales Development Representative
Qualio is a tech startup that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
The Qualio team is all-remote, and currently distributed across North America and Europe.
What's the opportunity?
We're looking for talented individuals who can build a pipeline for our sales team to support significant revenue growth, with success in the role enabling you to advance your sales career rapidly.
We're building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting. You will be an early member of the team leading the growth of our business. If you're a self-starter, clear communicator and have a history of exceeding expectations, pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great customer relationships, this job is for you.
You will be responsible for running outbound lead generation campaigns and building sales opportunities for our Account Executive team.
You are a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. You are very driven and can show evidence that you thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
A Day in the Life
- You make 50+ calls and send 50+ personalized emails per day. In addition, you find and add 5+ new contacts into your call cadence
- You work with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
- You attend 1:1's, team meetings, trainings, sales calls, discovery calls, demos, etc. to develop your skills.
- You collaborate with your peers sharing standard methodologies, "oops moments," and role playing to make sure you're focused on continuous improvement.
- You compete with yourself, your co-workers, and other teams.
- You're self-disciplined, accountable, and reliable.
What skills do I need?
- Desire to be in sales
- Customer empathy
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development stipend
- Working space allowance / home office budget
- 12-weeks fully paid parental leave
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Qualio takes the pain out of quality management and regulatory compliance for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem.