The Solutions Architect role is to develop cross-functional relationships across technical sales, product, and marketing teams with our key customers. The person in this role would “own” the technical relationship, strategy, and execution. This role helps to accelerate adoption and revenue for Smartly.io by building strong technical relationships with our customers. Solution Architects work closely with Sales, CSMs and Client Partners to grow and support the Smartly.io advertising Cloud ecosystem.
You will be working in a team that strongly values creativity, autonomy, and mutual support. You will have a large degree of freedom executing in your area of specialty. At the same time you will have the ability to reach out for help when required, and can expect others to reach out to you as a technical thought leader in the ad Tech industry.
You will serve as an evangelist of Smartly.io’s business value, drive implementation cadence on strategic deals and push the boundaries of what’s technically possible on our platform. Around 10% of this role will be coding focused, although you will work as a technical mentor to other members of technical solutions and aim to continually raise the quality of developed solutions
As a Solutions Architect at Smartly.io, you will...
- Design technical enablement strategies for our Sales and Client partners.
- Architect technical specifications and solutions to be implemented
- Discover and promote new use case scenarios for Smartly.io’s automation with customers.
- Actively conduct product discovery by sourcing revenue-driving ideas from all of the customer touchpoints and through other channels
- Collaborate with our key customers as well as internal teams to identify opportunities where technical solutions would bring the biggest impact
- Scopes, plans, and manages the lifecycle of lightweight, but robust and scalable technical solutions that meet the customer's or Smartly’s business needs.
- Works closely with Product, Support, Engineering and wider Technical Solutions team to ensure that even the most complex problems and needs are properly addressed, validated and then either taken forward or if not, rejected with proper justification
- Present at customer and industry events (webinars, conferences, etc) on how our technology powers the modern advertising world.
- Be the go-to expert for Sales, CSMs and Partnerships on what is technically possible with Smartly.io
- Support customers in prototyping, demonstrating and product integrations in customer environments. Identifying and mitigating key customer technical objections
- Be the trusted advisor on everything technical within Smartly.io and the broader advertising ecosystem for our key customers
- Manage a portfolio of key customers, working with product, support, technical consulting and engineering teams in a technical account management capacity.
- Advocate for customers within Smartly.io and advocate for Smartly.io with our customers.
What You Bring To The Table...
- A BSc / degree in computer science, software engineering or related fields
- Strong technical experience (preferably previous software development experience, data engineering, in designing specifications and documentation)
- Experience in designing scalable technical solutions that solve real-life customer problems
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with major customers in a B2B or SaaS environment.
- Strong emotional intelligence skills, experience building bridges internally and externally between Product, Engineering, Support, and Sales organizations.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Technical background in Web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, and experience with web services (RESTful and SOAP)
- Ability to speak directly to technical teams, with experience adapting communications to the technical level of the audience and presenting technical materials to large groups
- A passion for humble hungry hunting and strong leadership skills
- Data, Analytics or consulting Certification with one major advertising channel (BluePrint, Google Analytics certification)
- Experience in building scalable solutions for customers with broad adoption
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering beautifully effective ads.