Sales Development Representative
Department: Sales/Business Development
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Who we are:
Fabric is a modern commerce platform that gives retailers tools to create world-class shopping experiences for mid-market enterprises. We champion a new, harmonious way of doing business that emphasizes connectedness and collaboration over competition and dominance. This is showcased in our products that rely on microservices, APIs, and easy integrations, and in our globally distributed team that genuinely cares about its customers. Our founders directed groundbreaking commerce initiatives at Amazon, Staples, Google and eBay. We're growing fast and looking for more awesome people to join us.
Your next career:
We're looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our team. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities. This role manages the outbound campaigns to individuals within those assigned accounts and through diligent prospecting, works to create engagement for net-new meetings. They will also have to excel at cross coordination with multiple stakeholders as this role will involve individuals from departments across the organization from AE to C-level leadership.
- Lead generation with online research and targeted lists through email and outbound calls
- Execute on outbound proactive outreach to prospects via cold calling and strategic email campaigning
- Discover the prospect's business needs and schedule next steps with the customer, typically a demo call with an Account Executive
- Use a consultative selling approach to identify customer needs and requirements
- Promote and position the value of Fabric's solution offerings based on the prospect's needs
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to identify and source potential leads
- Nurture longer-term prospects
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in Salesforce and Outreach
- Understand our eCommerce platform and how customers can benefit from using our platform
- Follow up and qualify inbound leads that have engaged through marketing programs and campaigns
- Work with Sales and Marketing to identify strategies on effective account development, prospecting, outreach and objection handling.
- Build a solid understanding of B2B sales concepts
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop a repeatable outreach process, SLAs, and playbook
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communication preferred
- Min 1+ years of relevant sales and business development experience required
- Proven successful at creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion
- The ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via the phone and e-mail
- Communicate with decision-makers and other various contacts at the company in an articulate and professional manner
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, adaptable, confident and resilient
- Ability to maintain a high call rate and to assess prospect's "fit"
- Excellent probing and listening skills
- Computer literacy (Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Time management skills; ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload with strong attention to detail
- Fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
fabric is the headless commerce platform purpose-built for growth.