Mid-Market Account Executive
WireWheel is revolutionizing the area of privacy and data protection by helping companies to build and manage cutting-edge and scalable privacy programs. Our cloud-based Data Privacy & Protection Platform is built by privacy experts using industry best-practices to help organizations simplify, structure, and automate their approach to privacy program management. We help companies comply with today’s California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and EU General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) requirements and remain ready for any future regulatory regimes.
Due to rapid growth, WireWheel is seeking talented and competitive Mid-Market Account Executive (AE) who will thrive in the role of identifying, attracting, and evaluating new B2B software sales opportunities. As a Mid-Market AE, you will help drive the growth of the WireWheel platform by penetrating new logos as well as prospecting new opportunities within existing accounts.
This means you will:
- Participate in the development and execution of a Territory Account Plan focused on SMB clients, $100M annual revenue or less.
- Conduct necessary research to identify key players involved in a complex selling situation.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships.
- Develop a deep understanding of our solutions, both from a technical and market positioning perspective. This includes the ability to demo the product for clients.
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly ARR and NRR
- Meet or exceed quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Strong hunter skills are a MUST: cold calling and prospecting to build and maintain a high-quality and sustainable pipeline.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of sales experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working in a complex sales environment, managing multiple decision-makers and influencers.
- A team player mentality
- Experience with selling SaaS solutions to the SMB market
- A strong hunter resume with evidence of finding, qualifying, and closing new logos within an assigned territory
- Track record of achieving quota expectations
- Complex selling expertise with an ability to match pain with solution
- Experience doing software demonstration
- Impeccably strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about achieving personal, customer, and company goals
- Successful track record of managing lead and opportunity pipeline through Salesforce
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools skills: G-Suite, Salesforce, Zoom
- Preferred Privacy Industry experience
- BA/BS degree preferred
People are what make WireWheel awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Assuring customer data privacy with powerful, complete software solutions built for the world’s most trustworthy firms