Enterprise Account Executive
Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling a $200B+ industry?
HiOperator's mission is to automate customer service by augmenting awesome humans with great technology. We believe that there’s a path to automation that greatly enhances the roles and career paths of customer service agents, rather than makes them obsolete.
We are a profitable, growth-stage startup and our investors include Y Combinator, Hearst Lab, and 43North. We have been scaling exponentially and we’re looking for enterprise account executives to join the team.
Your Role & Mission
As an Account Executive, you will support HiOperator’s pipeline efforts by uncovering qualified opportunities in the enterprise segments.
In this role, you will be a full-cycle Account Executive. You will be the hunter and the farmer. You are responsible for penetrating key target accounts by reaching out to ideal prospects through phone, emails, LinkedIn etc to set up meetings. Goal is to attract, engage and qualify them. You will handle the discovery to understand a prospect's pain points, needs and current priorities. Your abilities to capture the prospect's attention and interest will be key as you grasp the prospect's challenges and build a customized presentation on how HiOperator will work for them. You will handle the first touchpoint between HiOperator and play a key role in the success of the account.
You are expected to be self-motivated, disciplined and extremely good at time management.
You are confident at having conversations with VP and C-level leaders at a range of companies in a consultative tone and are able to build relationships. You are comfortable being accountable and achieving realistic monthly targets.
- You have excellent attention to detail
- Great listener and intellectually curious
- Great at asking questions and has a problem-solving mindset
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and articulate a complex subject matter in a simple-to-understand manner
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Strong organization and time management
- Collaborative and coachable
Role & Responsibilities
- Reaching out to decision-makers at prospect accounts over phone and email. Engaging them in conversation to assess a mutual fit.
- Personalizing your conversation to the prospect's background so that you can earn their trust and attention.
- Maintaining accurate records in the CRM of outcomes of calls, conversations, and follow-up steps.
- Researching accounts and contacts for personalization data points.
- Account-based prospecting
- Drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders through email, phone, and LinkedIn.
- Ability to qualify accounts
- Collaborate with the team to develop account outreach strategies and ensure our messages are always on-brand.
- Help to build scalable prospecting campaigns based on data
- Write compelling emails, LinkedIn messages, etc. that lead to booked meetings for the team
Skills & Relevant Experience
- 2+ years experience targeting large, multi-stakeholder prospects.
- Candidates should have one of the following: outsourced customer service, software/saas experience, eCommerce, or other related tech space experience
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails, great phone manners and a keen understanding of effectively using social media.
- 3+ years of experience working with CRMs (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc) and Enablement Platforms
- 3+ experience with handling a full sales cycle
- Performance and track record of a successful sales process
- Consistent track record of aligning multiple resources to align with customer objectives
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative and resourceful
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
You Can Expect
- Competitive pay
- A highly diverse team at every level of the organization
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth
- A dynamic, evolving environment
- A quantitative, data-driven organization
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous time off
Visit us to learn more: www.hioperator.com
This is not a remote position. Dallas, TX or Buffalo, NY only, please
Job offers are contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Scalable. US-based. Effortless Customer Service.