This job is no longer accepting applications.
TouchPlan is seeking a collaborative, personable, and analytical “Solutions Engineer'' to join our growing Pre-Sales team. In this role, you will leverage your technical and industry expertise to support direct sales efforts, as well as provide actionable insight and feedback to internal Touchplan stakeholders. The Solutions Engineer will work collaboratively with the Account Executives during the sales process to serve as the technical lead and SME. You will demonstrate how Touchplan can be applied to the client’s business challenges, leading to a technical win and more closed business.
Success entails working closely with the Account Executives to plan and execute technical demonstrations that communicate the value of Touchplan specific to customer needs, providing feedback to the Product and Marketing teams that help inform their strategic direction, and contributing to the team and cross-functional projects that ultimately improve our ability to solve customers’ problems.
● Strong belief that data can be used to proactively solve problems
● Has past experience working with clients in the AEC industry
● Background in Sales/Solutions Engineer, Customer Success, Technical Consultant or Project Management
● Some knowledge of digital marketing and sales/service process
● Energized to transform the commercial construction industry with technology
● Experience with MEDDIC deal qualification methodology is preferred
● Experience with Force Management sales methodology would be a differentiator
● Develop, present, and deliver technical demonstrations of Touchplan in direct support of the sales team (Demos, technical presentations)
● Develop, present, and deliver technical demonstrations of Touchplan in direct support of Touchplan Reseller Partners
● Provide technical pre-sales support to Touchplan sales team throughout the Sales Process/ Cycle including, but not limited to, the Discovery, Qualification, and Recommend stages.
● Assist in the development and improvement of processes, materials, standards, etc for the Pre-Sales/ Sales Engineering organization as a whole
● Provide background and training on new features/ functions to internal stakeholders to enable them to speak about their value
● Develop relationships with our customers & partner channels
● Provide regular feedback from the industry to the Product team to help inform the direction and ensure that they are solving for the customer
● Work closely with the Marketing team around messaging and other campaigns to promote or develop material
● Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
● 3-5 years with SaaS and cloud-based software or industry-related experience
● Proven ability of quickly learn new technologies and technical concepts
● Detail-oriented with strong prioritization skills
● Strong desire to learn and continually improve the capability
● Strong analytical, problem-solving, and coordination skills
● Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and a strong sense of prioritization.
Who are we?
Touchplan, headquartered in Boston MA, is a private, rapidly-growing, global SaaS company that helps facilitate best-in-class collaboration, cooperation and project performance for the commercial construction industry. Touchplan’s digital collaboration platform is used by commercial property owners, general contractors, architects, designers and trade contractors worldwide to improve construction project performance, thereby reducing risk, costs and time to market across the full range of highly valued commercial construction projects. Drawing on 20+ years of experience, gained through affiliated services firm MOCA Systems, Touchplan is trusted today by owners and general contractors across $40B+ worth of commercial construction, spanning 2,000+ global projects and 25,000+ users.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are transforming the way profitable construction is scheduled, managed and delivered.