Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
ControlUp is the leader in Digital Employee Experience Management with the only real-time solution that grants IT departments end-to-end visibility into their organization’s physical, virtual and cloud environments and empowers them to remediate issues straight from the console. ControlUp makes it easy for IT professionals to optimize their employee’s digital experience and support a growing remote workforce.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 250+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
This Sales Development Representative is extremely important within the sales organization at ControlUp. You are responsible for helping to scale revenue across the company. Our Sales Development Representatives are specialists in researching prospects, discovering pain points, getting access to end-users, and setting meetings with influencers and decision-makers. This role allows the Account Executive team to focus exclusively on conducting meetings with prospects and increasing the overall productivity of the sales organization. Your responsibilities are to:
· Set quality meetings with IT departments across the US and Canada in order to build pipeline.
· Complete the SDR training program at ControlUp, where you will participate in a mix of classroom-style learning as well as role-plays and practice.
· Generate qualified leads by prospecting via a mix of personal communication methods, such as emails and cold calls, and establish the value of our platform.
· Build rapport via phone, email, and social media in order to determine the needs of a lead and generate demand.
· Be measured on daily activity metrics such as calls, emails, LinkedIn touches, as well as quarterly quota attainment.
Skills and Qualifications:
1-2 years of SDR or BDR experience, previous work with SaaS Sales preferred
Proficiency with a CRM such as Salesforce, sales enablement tools such as SalesLoft and Outreach, data enrichment tools such as ZoomInfo and Apollo preferred
You can quickly engage potential customers over email, phone, and in person
You’re clear, concise, and accurate in your communications, both written and verbally
You learn quickly and you’re excited by new technologies, quickly mapping them to business processes
You possess grit and don’t shy away from rejection
You’re hungry to progress your career and make money
You know how to effectively manage your time to complete objectives
You have experience being accountable to metrics, often exceeding them
You thrive in a high energy team environment
• Above market area average pay range for all positions
• Several Medical, Dental and Vision plans to choose from
• Unlimited PTO and Company Paid Holidays
• Flexible work schedules (we promote an excellent work/life balance)
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• Voluntary Flexible Spending Account (Health & Dependent Care Accounts)
• Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability, Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage, Accident Coverage, Hospital Indemnity Coverage and Legal Plan Coverage.
• If you work remotely you are eligible for a $200 monthly home office allowance.
• If you work remote, we will reimburse you up to $500 for a one-time purchase of home office equipment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital Employee Experience Management for the Work-from-Anywhere Era