Presales Solution Consultant
Varicent is the industry leader in developing Sales Performance Management (SPM) software, enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
The Senior Solution Consultant, Revenue Intelligence understands the Data Science and AI market to help develop and drive Varicent AI platform sales. You must be interested in collaborating with colleagues in Sales, Product Management, Product Development and Product Marketing to enhance the Varicent go to market strategy in the Data Science and AI market space.
What you will do and bring :
- 4+ years of technical software sales experience, in Data Science AI markets, with prior experience in a consultative SaaS industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrated track record of meeting quota and managing sales transactions from start to close
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills with the ability to understand complicated operations and clearly articulate relevant business value
- Develop and deliver best in class demos and Proof of Concepts of the Varicent Revenue Intelligence suite of applications
- Working knowledge of software applications
- Present Varicent application and cloud architecture to clients and prospects
- Participate in and respond to prospect RFPs in support of the sales cycle
- Coachable and team-oriented with a desire to work in a fast-paced, independent environment
- Process-driven with experience of maintaining a database of RFP responses
- Experienced ability to create, developing and managing executive business relationships, particularly as it relates to the business benefits of AI
- High energy with a positive attitude and desire to grow professionally
Varicent is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Varicent is committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Industry-Leading Sales Performance Management Software for Mid-Market and Enterprise Organizations