This job is no longer accepting applications.
Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Solutions Architects play an important role in both pre-sale and post-sale engagements. In pre-sale, they own the technical discovery to scope, estimate and articulate the end-to-end solution with prospects. In post-sale, they lead technical workshops, design and position solutions, document integrations and ultimately bring their solutions to life through delivering customer projects.
In this role, we are looking for someone with strong technical solutions, enterprise architecture and customer-facing experience. Through discovery, you will learn how our global customers' business models work together including processes, operating systems, and application architectures to define solutions that meet their goals and objectives.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Lead technical analysis, scoping, design and solutions for the implementation of Salsify product offerings and solutions
- Partner with Project Managers to deliver projects accurately, timely, on budget and with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Engage with varying brands, customers and job levels (e.g. buyers, IT). Translate business needs, use cases and requirements into SOWs, technical specifications, reference models and architecture designs that are aligned to the customer's current and future goals
- Consult and advise on a broad range of topics such as systems architecture, data modeling, data flow, integration design, APIs and associated proven standards
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Product and other teams to ensure customer needs are met
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have
- 5-7 years in a customer-facing Solutions Architecture or similar technical role, preferably in a SaaS environment. A development background a plus.
- Experience leading customer discovery and workshops as well as defining and executing enterprise software projects, custom-developed solutions and have worked with APIs, databases and other web development technologies
- Enjoy working cross-functional at all levels, especially with Sales and within Professional Services to deliver and execute projects
- Work creatively and collaboratively to resolve customer issues
- Curiosity, enjoy continuous learning and thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities may change
- Strong verbal, written, organizational, analytical, prioritization and presentation skills that allow you to connect with both technical and non-technical audiences
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at email@example.com.
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform that empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.