Enterprise Account Executive - MS Dynamics
The Enterprise Account Executive for the Microsoft Dynamics Market is responsible for penetrating Midmarket and Enterprise level accounts, managing sales cycles, and maximizing revenue for Validity for all new business opportunities. The Enterprise Account Executive will create, develop and execute sales strategies for potential new clients to include the GridBuddy Cloud and DemandTools products and services. This Enterprise Account Executive is expected to grow and expand the account base and will opportunistically recruit prospective net new business.
- Commitment to Win - Consistently achieve their personal and professional goals
- Intellectual Curiosity - A strong desire to learn and understand and ask thoughtful questions
- Critical thinking - The ability to find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems, and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation
- Strong communicator
- Self-Starter who can work independently and with a team as necessary to secure business
- Passion for providing solutions to ensure our clients’ success
Position Duties And Responsibilities
- Meet/exceed sales goals and quotas as assigned
- New business development (New Logos) focused, selling GridBuddy Cloud and DemandTools for MS Dynamics
- Utilize existing relationships with MS Dynamics customers to gain insight into market needs and drivers.
- Develop and manage territory pipeline & manage sales strategies within markets; support business strategies and growth
- Manage sales cycle; prospecting to close
- Become the trusted advisor
- Consultative and solution-based selling, articulating the value proposition of solutions and products
- Keep well-informed of industry trends, technological and process changes, new developments, services, etc.
- Collaborate with other internal sales professionals and SME’s to assist with closing deals
Required Experience, Skills, And Education
- Software sales experience, preferably in the CRM and/or Email Deliverability solution space
- Three to five years of large account sales experience
- Three to five years working with the MS Dynamics platform
- Willingness for minimal travel as needed to secure new business and/or participate in conferences
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles using solution selling techniques
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% in your company)
- Ability to create, edit and review technical contracts and documentation
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts into everyday language
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
Preferred Experience, Skills, And Education
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution or equivalent
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – Everest, DemandTools, BriteVerify, and GridBuddy Cloud – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals.. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Headquartered in Boston, Validity has offices in Tampa, Denver, Indianapolis, London, and Sydney. For more information, visit connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Validity – Trust your data. Any time. Every time.