Solution Consultant (Remote)
Visier is the global leader in People Analytics and Workforce Intelligence trusted by over 8000 customers and a third of the Fortune 500. Our solutions give customers valuable insight into their people, because people are a business' most important asset. Every day Visier employees work to help create more efficient, fair, and successful businesses through leveraging data. Recently closing a successful Series E funding round, and a landmark $1B valuation, Visier is embarking on an incredible phase of its 11-year growth journey.
As part of the Visier Solution Consulting team you’ll be helping drive the adoption of People Analytics in the North American market. The Visier Solution Consulting team helps organizations answer questions that shape business strategy, provide the impetus for taking action, and drive better business results. On a daily basis you’ll be creating vision with the CHRO, mesmerizing data geeks with our solution and showing how Visier creates both business and technical value.
You will be able to work out of your home office anywhere in the United States and this role requires up to 50% travel.
What You'll Be Doing...
- You will have responsibility for technical pre-sales activities associated with a Visier solution sale.
- In partnership with the sales team uses discovery to understand the client’s current business problems and people analytics strategy.
- Use your knowledge of the People analytics save and Visier solution to show the customer how Visier solves their problem.
- Deliver world class presentations and demos where you explain and show Visier’s value proposition and differentiation.
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs including answering functional and technical questions about the Visier solution.
- Ensuring successful transition of the client’s requirements to the Visier customer success (Delivery) team;
- Establish and manage the technical sales approach for Visier and the client including helping clients support and sell this vision internally.
What You'll Bring To The Table...
- Minimum 5 years experience as an enterprise software sales engineer or solution consultant (presales), implementation consultant or similar field-based, customer-facing position.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in the HR domain and knowledge of HCM systems such as Workday, SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft or Taleo.
- Knowledge of business analytics and/or data warehousing. Ideally will have familiarity with analytics systems such as Tableau, Power BI or others.
- Goal-oriented, competitive and independent thinker with a get it done attitude.
- Excellent cross-functional and executive-level communication and presentation skills. You need to be a rockstar in front of customers and instill understanding and confidence in our solution and approach to a potentially skeptical audience.
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing multiple activities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with a cloud SaaS vendor is desirable.
Most importantly, you share our values:
- You play to win
- You roll up your sleeves
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You make it easy
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The global leader in people analytics and planning