About the job
Riskonnect, Inc. is the leading integrated risk management software solution provider that empowers organizations to anticipate, manage and respond in real-time to strategic and operational risks across the extended enterprise. Riskonnect is the only provider ranked in the leadership and visionary quadrants by world-renowned industry analysts Gartner and Forrester. We employ more than 500 risk professionals in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific and serve over 900 customers across 6 continents. The combination of innovative risk technology, a customer success mindset, and employee-first belief makes Riskonnect a sought-after place to work.
Account Executive: CIMT
The Riskonnect Account Executive is responsible for the generation of upselling product and services revenue for the Riskonnect Integrated Risk Management Suite. The role focuses on securing upsell business to existing customers. The role is supported by the efforts of our Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, Support, Professional Services, Inside Sales and Engineering teams. The Account Executive and Sales Engineer work together to understand the client’s business requirements and to make recommendations that leverage our capabilities, resulting in a win-win relationship.
The AE has end-to-end responsibility for upsell goals. The right candidate must be able to maintain or leverage existing relationships with C-level executives within Risk Management, Information Security, Information Technology, Compliance and Internal Audit within his or her territory. The candidate must be able to develop and execute a targeted upsell plan within the existing account base, organizing resources, leading meetings and demonstrations with prospects, closing deals and facilitating contract negotiations. The AE must demonstrate a deep understanding of the sales process and revenue goal attainment and bring a track record of successfully selling technology to solve business problems. Creativity and high intensity are expected.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Development and execution of a sales plan with a focus on meeting and exceeding individual sales goals.
- Ability to develop and deliver demonstrations of our applications to C-level executives.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Time and territory management - Overnight travel required 20% - 30%.
- Remote position: Ideal locations: Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Philadelphia or Remote
- Thorough understanding of enterprise software sales.
- Experience selling to C-level targets and clients.
- Knowledge of risk management a plus.
- Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal.
- Highly organized and the ability to track activities, opportunities and contacts within the RSA customer relationship management system on a daily basis.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of enterprise software sales experience, preferably in SaaS, RMIS, GRC, IRM, or other enterprise software Or focus in the Healthcare industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering organizations to anticipate, manage, and respond to strategic and operational risks across the enterprise.