Enterprise Account Executive - Cyber Security - Mid-Atlantic
Are you a high-energy sales professional with a track record of success selling the Cyber Security solutions space? Are you looking to make a difference, in keeping our digital world a safer place? If this sounds like you, read on.
An Enterprise Account Executive at Deep Instinct, is a self-starter hunter, comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Are you someone who loves the idea of joining a startup and building it from the ground up? In this role, you will be responsible for building your business, driving revenue, generating leads, closing deals, and doing whatever it takes to help us grow.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in early at a Pre-IPO Cyber Security company that is on a mission to disrupt the cyber security market.
You will have an aggressive compensation plan which includes accelerators to greatly reward top performance.
What You'll Do:
- Establishing professional productive relationships with new and existing assigned accounts
- Qualify, manage and support leads from marketing campaigns and sales opportunities, and progress opportunities through the Deep Instinct Sales Process
- Build a local franchise to own the market in your territory thru trusted partner relationships and strategic alliances
- Continuously build new pipeline and exceed assigned software and services growth goals
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market, as well as upsell and cross-sell of existing clients
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails, and present Deep Instinct
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Proactively plan, set critical milestones, assess, clarify, and validate partners needs on an ongoing basis, to establish productive relationships
- Stay up-to-date with new products, services and pricing models
- Build long-term trusted relationships with clients and partners
Who You Are:
- Must have 5+ years experience in cyber security sales
- Endpoint cyber defense experience is a big plus
- 5-10+ years of Enterprise Sales experience successfully selling into named enterprise accounts
- Strong territory planning, and sales methodology focus. Ability to develop and execute both territory and account-based strategies
- Proven track record of performance in exceeding goals and quota, and growing the business
- Challenger seller – ability to evangelize, teach, tailor and take control
- Strong Rolodex with large Enterprise & Mid-Market innovative firms in the region.
- Ability to work up and down the organization from the architect to the CXO
About Deep Instinct:
Deep Instinct, is the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning as a platform for greater efficacy and accuracy in enterprise cyber defense. As an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to revolutionize the ability to prevent cyber threats.
By using deep learning, we are able to predict and prevent any kind of threat – known and unknown – anywhere in zero time. Every endpoint, server, mobile device, network, and operating system is protected against any type of attack, be it fileless or file-based. This advanced approach to threat prevention ensures that attacks are identified and blocked before any damage can be caused.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We predict security risks others can't see and prevent threats that others can't stop.