Mid Market Account Executive
GoodTime is on a mission to make every minute count by solving the age-old problem of scheduling complex meetings. We believe that having the right meetings between the right people at the right time makes every minute count and enables smarter meetings. With smarter meetings, teams can achieve their mission faster.
Our journey to disrupt the way meetings are scheduled started with intelligently automating job interviews using automation and AI technologies. We help support rapid growth and are revolutionizing the way companies like Airbnb, Box, Dropbox, Shopify, Expedia and Stripe recruit top talent. Based in San Francisco we’re backed by investors from Bullpen Capital, Alchemist Accelerator, KTB Ventures, Smilegate, Atinum, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Yahoo, Tripit, and Udemy.
You will be a key early hire for the Sales team. The ideal candidate has the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented environment. This position requires 3-5 years of SaaS sales closing experience, a proven track record of exceeding quota. You know how to navigate complex, fragmented opportunities. This means your question-asking and discovery process is second to none. You are the best there is when it comes to finding out everything there is to know about the customer and opportunity, and you understand what’s required for success.
- Thrive in a startup environment where you can make a huge impact
- Work closely with the cofounders and executive team to generate revenue
- Help create a pipeline, drive deals, and develop the sales engine as we begin to scale
- Quarterback a supporting team (SDR, SE, CSM, etc) while managing deal lifecycle from initial outreach through Closed Won and continued expansion
- Research and prospect into key verticals and accounts
What Success Looks Like:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the GoodTime platform
- Clearly articulate our value proposition and drive new customer engagement
- Ability to prospect and find accounts to sell into and not be directly reliant on leads from the Marketing department
- Ability to maintain 3X pipeline at all times and come up with creative solutions to close new business opportunities
- Successfully navigate complex organizational structures in large enterprises and ensure all key stakeholders are appropriately involved
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively share our product offering with prospective customers
- Confidently speaking with people at all levels including upper management and C-level executives
- Close a Quarterly ARR goal through your pipeline
- 2-3 years of SaaS full cycle sales closing experience
- Ability to overachieve a goal of a $1M - $1.5M annually.
- Track record of selling into the Head of Departments and C-Level Audience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to not only balance, but effectively manage competing priorities, and multiple projects/deals in a fast-paced team environment
- Well organized, detail-oriented with incredible follow-through
- A strong, creative problem-solver
- You are highly accountable, positive and a team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity, willing to roll up your sleeves and figure things out
- You are a quick-learner, self-directed, highly energetic, professional, and flexible
- College degree or equivalent required
- Bonus: Experience in HR tech space
GoodTime is entering uncharted territory. To conquer our goals, we've implemented a Culture of Entrepreneurship. Our Culture of Entrepreneurship is built on three pillars; autonomy, accountability, and collaboration. As a teammate at GoodTime, you will need to rely on and embody these traits to get the job done successfully. Being in this culture means owning your role, and balancing autonomy with company alignment.
The Culture of Entrepreneurship should be a difference maker in helping you and our clients, teammates, and friends create a future where every minute counts.
You might be a good fit for GoodTime if you:
- Like to work with amazing people! (seriously, our own teammates’ words)
- Dislike politics and “red tape”
- Are friendly, always willing to lend a helping hand
- Can make a path forward, even in ambiguous situations
- Are Humble, able to admit your failures (we’re all human)
- Love to learn, self-taught in many areas
- Are willing to give and receive feedback because you care
- Are bored without a hard problem to solve
- Enjoy seeing your hard work make a real impact, and controlling your own success
Commitment to You
The more diverse and inclusive the workplace, the more our product, community, and company can flourish. We have people from many different backgrounds and knowledge areas. As a prospective teammate, you may not “tick” all the boxes here, and we don’t expect you too, but you believe in the vision and values at GoodTime, please apply! We’re proud to support and be an ally to the BIPOC community, women, veterans, and those recovering from the various effects of the pandemic.
- Remote first culture, with fully-paid bi-annual company get-togethers (once deemed safe to do so) for ALL teammates, potentially more paid travel as needed based on role
- $500 home office subsidy
- 8-week Parental Leave (including adoption placement)
- Flexible time off (R&R)
- Up to $500 towards self-selected learning and development
- Health, Dental, and Short-term Disability plans, with generous employer contribution
- Paid subscription to Calm app (meditations on meditations y’all)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The premium solution for hiring experience. We help recruiting teams deliver the best candidate experience.