Enterprise Account Executive
Due to growth, we are expanding and looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive. This is a remote position, but we are looking for candidates local to the Austin/Houston Texas area. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated individuals looking for career growth.
- Prospecting into a large territory with the ability to navigate multiple stakeholders
- Develop and cultivate relationships at all levels of an organization
- Responsible for software license and software maintenance sales
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of software products
- Collaborate with partner organizations
- Generate sales leads, actively prospect new business and maximize opportunities within the current client base
- Develop sales strategies with the management team to increase market penetration
- Manage sales pipeline and provide timely and accurate sales forecast reports
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products with identified needs
- Negotiate and close sales: must be able to move deals from inception to close
- Startup hustle and ability to manage a fast-paced environment.
- Undergraduate degree in business or other related field preferred.
- Previous business-to-business sales experience (5+ yrs.) preferred, technology industry experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding phone skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Secure your structured and unstructured data, on premises and in the cloud.