Business Development Representative (BDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market-leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We move the world of kindergarten and school - and nursery photography from analog to digital, making the life of our photographer clients easier and their business more successful. We are reviving an industry in which changes are long overdue.
Today we have built a profitable business and, together with our international brand GotPhoto, we are one of the world's most important players in school and kindergarten photography.
Why work with us? Know more
Check us out on Glassdoor
Connect with us on LinkedIn
- We are trying our best to be an Equal Opportunity Employer -
If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyway: we’re at least as interested in your character as in your talents!
You want to get the word out about GotPhoto: All the prospects we are generating are contacted by you. That means you are the first point of contact for all of our photographers on their way to success.
Your role is a key position within the GotPhoto Team. To potential customers you are the face of GotPhoto, gathering feedback and sharing our vision.
You will share your findings, insights, and product requests daily with the whole Gotphoto team and thus actively shape our service further.
We see this position as a future development role. You start as a Sales Development Representative and will work closely with our VP Sales, Chris, who will develop you and your skills over the next 12-18 months.
This is a fully remote position: you must be located and resident in Colorado, Florida, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, or Virginia.
First customer contact
- You will contact leads we generate through our marketing activities and spark their interest to learn more about GotPhoto in an online demo
- You will represent our company through email, calls and on trade shows
- You will call and email customers who have never heard of us to get the Gotphoto brand out into the market
- You will drive sales pipeline and growth through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
- With the team, you will constantly work on improving our approach of getting in touch with potential customers. We all learn from each other.
- You identify new ways to reach out to photographers
- You will work closely with the marketing team to collect customer feedback and improve the messages we distribute in the market
- You will exchange with photographers about the image of GotPhoto on a day to day basis and identify ways to shape it in the direction of our brand
New business opportunities
- As the first touchpoint with photographers, your constant feedback to the management and the product team will be crucial to ensuring GotPhoto's success
- You stay up to date with movements in the industry and give feedback about changes
- You understand our customer needs and update product requests based on the insights you get from photographers
Skills we are looking for
- You have 1-3 years experience in selling a software-product as an SDR, BDR, Sales role
- You are a fast learner and want to develop into an Account Executive within 12-18 months
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are always happy to test multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- You are an achiever who can track results and improve KPIs independently
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You feel comfortable in analyzing KPIs and can derive actions based on the current developments
- You have a general understanding of sales performance metrics if not you learn it fast!
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You feel comfortable in proactively reaching out to people
With us, you can look forward to this
- Uncapped commission model
- Be part of an international team with an established brand in Europe and strong growth in the USA
- Competitive salary and benefits package with take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Structured development process: everyone has the same opportunities to grow and learn and an annual training budget
- Structured feedback process - at regular intervals you have 1: 1 with your team leader and development meetings every six months
- Flexible working hours - we trust that you will invest your time correctly
- Connect - inside and outside of work through regular team events, knowledge sharing, and team holidays including a trip to our headquarters in Berlin
That is the challenge, you're looking for?
We are looking forward to your application!
More information on why to work with us, our team, and journey as a company: https://www.gotphoto.com/careers/
Your application has been successfully submitted.