Sales Development Representative
Location: Houston, TX
Travel Percentage: 0 - 10%
Employment Type: Full-Time; Salaried
Reports To: Vice President of Marketing
Compensation: Base Salary, Bonus, 401k, Medical, etc.
At Innovapptive, we are bringing the industrial front-line worker, back-office and assets together. Our platform is the only patented and “Code-Free” connected worker platform for SAP and IBM Maximo and is disrupting and digitizing archaic, tedious, & labor-intensive paper-based processes for maintenance, operations, & supply chain. The industrial front-line workers are empowered with a suite of highly reconfigurable mobile apps, while the back-office has real-time visibility into the front-line workforce with better planning, scheduling, adoption monitoring and actionable insights. Some of the world’s largest brands such as Newmont Mining, Dominion Nuclear, Hess, Shell, UNICEF, ConocoPhillips, Reckitt Benckiser are digitally transforming their back-office and front-line industrial workers experiences. We are saving companies millions of dollars by improving their asset uptime, productivity, safety, and talent challenges while delivering jobs better, faster, cheaper and safer.
We are backed by Tiger Global Management, a Global Marquee Fund with over $30 Billion of Assets Under Management (AUM). Tiger Global Management has a reputation of investing and building some of the world's "Unicorn" brands such as Spotify, Netflix, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Peloton, Harry's, Ola, Flipkart, Freshworks and many more!
Our mission is made possible by Innovapptive’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At Innovapptive, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative connected worker experience and to empower 350 Million Industrial Front-Line Workers around the world with the ability to truly harness the power of connected worker experience by improving the working life of a front-line worker and the back-office employee.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will play an integral role in driving the growth of our customer base and revenue through generating qualified leads for our Enterprise sales team. This is an excellent opportunity to take your high-tech sales career to the next level or break into the high-tech sales industry.
The SDR will engage and qualify leads to create a pipeline for our Sr. Account Executives. The SDR’s pipeline will consist of qualifying inbound leads and generating leads through outbound prospecting techniques. You’ll be supported by a strong demand generation engine running campaigns to a clearly identified prospect database. Our ideal customer profile largely consists of Fortune 500 companies, and we are leading the way in a rapidly growing and somewhat new software space.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications:
How You Will Make an Impact:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities via phone and email.
- Receive and qualify inbound prospect and customer inquiries.
- Align with Account Executives on opportunities to develop a strong plan of action to fully qualify prospects.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
- Deliver great results against the defined activity, lead generation, and conversion.
- Generate new qualified leads through outbound call and email programs.
- Engage prospects and customers via online chat to drive conversions and qualify leads.
- Collect, analyze, report data on performance, campaign, and operational execution.
- Share, learn, collaborate with team members and managers to develop strategies, improve execution, and ideas that drive great team results and success.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment is a plus but not required
- Experience in social prospecting through LinkedIn
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Experience in B2B prospecting through emails and phone calls
- Microsoft Office Suite Skills
- CRM usage experience (Salesforce)
- Experience in working with Fortune 500 enterprises is a plus
- Highly professional demeanor and a customer-first mindset
What We Offer:
- A positive, open, and highly innovative environment and team.
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- Full benefits (health, 401(k) with company match, etc.).
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow.
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects.
Innovapptive does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
Innovapptive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our Mission is Simple - Connect the Industrial Front-line Worker to perform jobs better, faster, cheaper and safer!