Solutions Consultant- Presales (Remote US)
Do you love the idea of helping some of the world’s biggest and most innovative businesses build immersive and exciting digital experiences? As a Bloomreach Solutions Consultant, you would be one of the trusted advisors of our high-energy, high-performance global sales team, involved in multiple stages of the sales cycle. Your job would be to partner with our sales and partner team, helping drive value for our customers by bringing use cases to life through technical deliverables and pre-sales consultancy to find the best possible solution for each prospect or client.
Your Job Will Be To
- Act as the Bloomreach product expert to support the Sales team in a pre-sales capacity
- Supporting the Sales team with compelling product demonstrations, presentations, and similar deliverables for prospects, customers and partners
- Understanding the business and technical needs of the customer and aligning the Bloomreach solutions’ value propositions to those needs
- Perform site assessments in support of a discovery process to add value to a customer sales cycle by seeking opportunities for enhancement, prescribing best practices, and identifying key areas of differentiation that the Bloomreach solutions can provide.
- Engage in custom demos and proof of concepts (POCs) in competitive sales cycles to clearly articulate areas of differentiation in the Bloomreach solutions
- Translating customer and partner requirements into (technical) solutions
- Acting as an industry & showcase expert for partners, customers and prospects
- Participate as a leading team member in answering RFP’s and RFI’s (in cooperation with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Infosec teams)
You Have The Following Experience And Qualities
- Has a BA/BS degree
- Has 2+ years of technical pre-sales experience (Commerce, Marketing, CMS, Enterprise Search, or related solutions preferred)
- Understands basic concepts of Machine Learning and AI
- Has some experience with HTML, CSS, JS and an understanding of SPA frameworks
- Can pick up knowledge about new technologies, industries and products quickly
- Has outstanding communication and presentation skills (spoken and written)
- Is able to converse with both business and technical audiences
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking, and committed to upholding the highest level of standards in the team’s execution of the sales process
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™. Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
- Health care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Leader in Commerce Experience™