Enterprise Account Executive
This is a remote position that can be anywhere in the United States.
Hiretual is an AI-Powered Global Talent Platform and data engine driven by the belief that businesses success are their people and that all starts at the beginning of the funnel in the recruiting team. By leveraging AI sourcing, talent engagement and talent data cloud, businesses can source across 750M+ profiles, engage with personalized campaigns, rediscover lost profiles in their ATS and discover under-represented candidates.
Successes to share:
- 2021 BIG Innovation Award for Hiretual Talent Data Cloud’s AI-Powered ATS Integration
- 2019 Two Silver Stevie Medals for AI/ML Solution and HCM Solution
- 2018 Product of the Year for Recruiting and Human Resources in Business Intelligence Group’s BIG Awards for Business
Our Account Executive team serves as the foundation that anchors Hiretual's success and expansion. Our ambitious Account Executives deliver valuable sales opportunities, focusing on 100% new logos while contributing to more than 500% annual growth for enterprise and mid-market corporations by solving their recruiting obstacles by implementing Hiretual to streamline the process and carry an eclectic pool of talent to the top of the funnel with our Talent Data Cloud.
We want to partner with headhunters who are incredibly passionate in their craftsmanship, collaborative, and maintain a high standard of excellence.
- Responsible for new business bookings with enterprise and mid-market accounts in the assigned territory.
- Rigorously manage a robust opportunity pipeline sufficient to support bookings targets.
- Diligently qualify and convert leads into pipeline opportunities and customers.
- Proactively generate interest and sales in assigned target accounts.
- Forecast bookings for your assigned region accurately on a monthly, quarterly basis.
- Represent Hiretual to assigned accounts, and communicate the Hiretual value proposition clearly and accurately.
- 4+ years B2B SaaS sales experience.
- Experience and expertise in Saas Software, HR technology or recruiting industry preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience in a high-activity sales environment, excellent presentation skills, written communication and phone skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university.
- Consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings quotas.
- Build relationships and Hiretual branding/credibility with customers, target accounts, and key influencers in your assigned region.
As a pioneer in the talent acquisition industry, we truly understand what it takes to make employees happy. Join us and embark on this journey together!
- Unlimited growth & promotion space
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance with 100% coverage
- 401k plan with a 3% contribution
- Free daily lunch & dinner for onsite employees
- WFH Set-Up Budget
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
- Mac or PC - up to you!
- Collaborative, and energetic team environment
- Fun company events, outings, & parties
Want to see how well you match up with this job? Try out our free job search chrome extension, JobSeer at https //go.jobseer.ai/jds
Hiretual values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We proactively work to design/improve hiring processes that promote equity and inclusion while mitigating bias, even in our very own sourcing tool! We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Every recruiter's best friend - Intelligent Talent Pipeline