Mid-Market Account Executive
Unique, high reward opportunity to grow your career as an Account Executive supporting the NYC territory with Planview. This role is a perfect fit if you are a high-energy team player with expertise in technology/B2B sales and are looking to accelerate your career and earning potential while contributing to a world class sales organization.
You must be self-driven, an out-of-the-box thinker, and energized by taking the time to truly understand and address customers’ unique needs over the course of complex sales cycles involving multiple senior-level stake holders at the CIO and VP-Level. You will need to expertly manage all stages of the cycle, from prospecting all the way through closing, as well as strategically growing and upselling your existing accounts. You will need to be able todeliver online demos of our solutions, as well as be able to travel up to 10% of the time within your territory.
While previous formal training in a sales methodology is preferred, we are committed to continuing to develop our team through ongoing training and coaching over the course of their careers with us. As a result, you must have a strong desire for continuous improvement and be open to constructive feedback.
Above all, you are flexible and able to thrive while selling as an individual or as part of a team, all while reliably and accurately forecasting revenue generation, as demonstrated by 3+ years of previous quota-carrying software and technology sales experience.
- The ideal candidate is located in the East or Central Region(s). This is a remote opportunity.
- Responsible for developing and closing new business within an assigned territory
- A consistent approach to pipeline generation, both in outbound activity and in coordination with your Sales Development Representative
- Managing complex sales cycles and presenting the value of our solutions
- Forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement in SFDC
- Recognize customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address these needs; create business proposals around these needs.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipate change, adjust priorities accordingly, and work effectively as a team and independently
- Online demos of our solution via Zoom with approximately 10% travel within territory
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales cycles, and closing deals
- Ability to demo a technical product and articulate complex themes into simple value points
- Previous Challenger or MEDDPICC sales methodology training preferred
Great Benefits And Fun Perks
- We offer highly competitive benefits packages for every lifestyle.
- No one likes working in a box, right? That’s why we’ve built some fun, open work environments with optional standing desks, game rooms, unlimited snacks, soft drinks, and gourmet coffee machines. Oh, and a tasty cereal bar and fresh fruit to get your day going! (on hold due to pandemic)
- We believe in regular fun office events and monthly happy hours! (on hold due to pandemic)
- We offer weekly onsite yoga classes, chiropractor visits and car wash services. (on hold due to pandemic)
- We’re in a brand new office building with garage parking and shaded courtyards with outdoor gas grills and seating, just in case you want to grab some sun during lunch.
- We host daily food trucks! (on hold due to pandemic)
- And because we believe in community involvement, we’re also active participants of a variety of causes, including a Planview MS150 riding team, Heartwalk, Central Texas Food Bank, Salvation Army Angel Tree and more!
Planview is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerate on-strategy delivery at scale.