Enterprise Account Executive - US Based - Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sitetracker, the company behind the cutting-edge high-volume project management platform powering over $23B of portfolio holdings globally, is undergoing rapid growth. Our people are the brightest, our products are the most differentiated and innovative and we are transforming companies and industries daily.
To continue our growth, we need to expand our sales team. This is your opportunity to be a part of an exceptional growth story.
As a member of our sales organization, you have the freedom to run your own business.You’ll drive full-cycle sales in new and existing accounts within our core verticals. Bring the experience, pave the way - the organization will follow and support you throughout the sales journey. A sales-first culture, effective organizational support, world-class marketing and lead generation, tools and systems, differentiated products - we’ve got it all. What we need is exceptional talent.
The Skill Set
- You are able to define and execute territory account and sales plans.
- You're someone that meets and exceeds quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing enterprise sales opportunities.
- Able to develop and manage pipelines, prospects and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- You are accustomed to highly complex buying centers, understand the customer organization and able to building/maintaining relationships required to drive large deals, often exceeding $1M ARR, to close.
- Able to lead a cross-functional account team through complex sales cycles and create alignment between the Sitetracker and customer teams.
Within 60 Days, You'll
- Become Sitetracker certified.
- Understand Sitetracker business objectives and strategy.
- Be familiar with the assigned territory and able to create territory, account and opportunity strategy.
- Familiarize yourself with the team and begin developing effective and productive cross-functional relationships.
- Begin to establish your pipeline.
- Take ownership of existing business relationships and accounts.
- Have command of the Sitetracker message and are able to articulate our story to customers and prospects.
- Conduct successful meetings and advance opportunities and accounts.
Within 120 Days, You'll
- Be executing the Sitetracker sales process, including requirements on qualification (MEDDPICC) and documentation.
- Have exceptional command of the Sitetracker message and process.
- Have your territory planned and pipeline defined.
- Be engaged with customers and prospects and on track with your goals
Within 365 Days, You'll
- Be looking back at your first year with Sitetracker and can take pride in “getting it done” and “doing it right.”
- Have met the sales-specific goals (ARR / # new logo) and have delivered against your goals in a way that demonstrates quality, integrity and respect.
- Contribute to best practices by identifying opportunities for improvement and taking the initiative to recommend and implement.
Sitetracker was founded seven years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sitetracker powers the successful deployment of critical infrastructure.