Enterprise Account Executive
About the job
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
In this Enterprise Account Executive role, you will help grow our ever-expanding customer roster and also collaborate on marketing initiatives, shape product prioritization, partner with customer success, and interact daily with executive leadership. We are seeking proven high performers to over-achieve sales objectives and establish long-term relationships within assigned net new logo named accounts.
You will be responsible for executing sales operational directives, to both meet and exceed sales goals. In addition, you will be responsible for meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales objectives. You will execute a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and social connections to customers and prospects to manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Target, open, and close net new logo named accounts in an expansive territory
- Pitch and demo Clari for sales leaders & executives – VP Sales/CRO, CFO, VP Sales Ops/Enablement
- Manage larger Enterprise deals from the first call to close
- Collaborate with Marketing on targeted demand generation campaigns
- Partner with a Revenue Development Representative to create new opportunities
- 5+ years of field selling experience in a SaaS environment
- Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, selling environment preferred
- Experience managing 6-9+ month sales cycles
- Proven ability to close six and seven-figure ARR contracts
- Business savvy to work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success leaders
Benefits And Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as the best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transforming your Revenue Operations to be more connected, efficient and predictable. We're hiring!