Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won!
About The Role
Matterport is seeking a talented Enterprise Sales Development Representative to support the fast-growing demand for our revolutionary products. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy representative to be on the front line with a high-tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects. The candidate will work closely with the Enterprise Account Executives to drive the growth of the Matterport Platform to medium to large customers. The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high throughput environment.
What You Will Do
- Engage with prospective customers via email or phone or in email through LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Work alongside the Enterprise sales team to generate new business opportunities that lead to closed won opportunities
- Maintain high outbound calling activity to qualify opportunities and follow up with leads
- Research assigned accounts or prospective customers to understand needs and facilitate effective follow-up
- Responsible for ongoing prospecting and warm-calling potential clients within targeted areas
- Work towards a number of KPI’s and targets including call volumes, setting appointments, emails and mailshots, revenue pipeline and closed-won opportunities
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process
Who You Are
- Inherently curious
- Bachelor's degree, well-spoken with great use of the English language as you will be dealing with senior leaders across the verticals we sell into
- 1 to 2 years of Inside Sales experience with consumer electronics, hardware or SaaS software products
- Experience with CRM tools [ Salesforce.com preferred]
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand customer's industry and core business challenges
- Ability to tell a compelling story about how product features can address business issues
Perks & Benefits
- * Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- * 401k
- Company ownership in the form of RSU’s
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
3D Capture for All