Mid Market Account Executive
- Building pipeline at prospect companies by setting meetings with HR/L&D and other Line of Business department leaders
- Land & Expand your client base by understanding current use case and identifying areas for expansion, through both individual efforts and partnering with Customer Success counterparts on Tier 1 client accounts, resulting in mid-term up-sells and up-sells at renewal
- Develop new sales tactics and outbound campaigns, while sharing results and successful aspects with your Mid Market colleagues
- Creating and delivering accurate sales forecasts through strong pipeline management
- Collaborating with the greater sales team to share best practices and innovate
We’re Excited About You Because You Have
- Minimum 5 years of relevant closing experience
- B2B sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- Proven prospecting and territory management experience
- Strong writing, strategic thinking, and planning skills
- Ability to adapt, learn and operate with a growth mindset
Compensation: Ranges from $140,000 - $160,000 (uncapped OTE with Accelerators) + Equity + Benefits (See below)
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, telehealth, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year; during COVID-19, Udemy also provides roughly one “Wellness Day” per month while working from home.
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the world’s largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. Millions of students are mastering new skills from 65,000 instructors teaching over 183,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to more than 11,000 courses in our Udemy Business catalog, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy Business is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow.
Udemy maintains hubs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Denver, Austin, Boston, Melbourne, Sao Paulo, Dublin, New Delhi, Ankara, Istanbul and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Udemy investors include Insight Partners, Prosus (Naspers Ventures), Norwest Venture Partners, and Stripes.
Udemy in the News
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating new possibilities by opening knowledge to all, from all.