Account Executive (Emerging and Mid-Market)
At ACTO, we are on a mission to change healthcare by disrupting how drugs and devices are promoted and brought to market. ACTO is the Omnichannel Education Platform for Life Sciences. We are driving patient success by setting the gold standard for education in healthcare and life sciences.
As the AE, your primary objective is to sell ACTO's Omnichannel Education Platform along with related support services to prospective and existing customers. In addition, you will: manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning; participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition; negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to secure new business; and identify and develop strategic alignment with key customer stakeholders.
- Industry-leading, multiple award-winning technologies
- Results-driven and collaborative culture
- Massive opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Competitive compensation package
In This Role, You Will
- Prospect new business by conducting research to identify key stakeholders within a target account
- Build a necessary pipeline to attain key revenue targets
- Identify and understand the key business challenges and goals of your clients
- Articulate the correct value propositions and messaging through product demonstrations
- Prepare and develop sales material such as presentations, proposals, and contracts for potential clients
- Navigate purchasing process and negotiations to secure signed contracts from clients
Qualifications And Skills
- Clear and consistent track record of exceeding sales goals
- Experience in SaaS sales
- Experience in Life Sciences preferred
- Ability to complete sales and activity details utilizing CRM software
- Results-oriented approach with a competitive drive to achieve the highest levels of performance
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined, passionate, hardworking, and self-driven
- Desire to continuously develop and improve
- Bachelor’s degree required
At ACTO we believe diverse and inclusive teams perform better. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodations during our interview process. This position can be located in the United States or Canada. We thank everyone for their interest in ACTO, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Omnichannel Education for Life Sciences