Enterprise Account Executive
About the Company
CoSoSys, a leading data security company, specializes in Data Loss Prevention Software. CoSoSys’ mission is to enable businesses and end-users around the world to take full advantage of the performance benefits of mobility, portability, and communications solutions, without compromising security. To achieve this, we develop solutions that prevent data loss on the ever-increasing number of devices, endpoints, and mobile devices accessing and storing sensitive data. CoSoSys solutions help organizations around the world meet industry rules and regulations like HIPAA, PCI DSS, FISMA, GDPR, and CCPA. We now proudly protect over 11 million users worldwide.
We are looking for a hard-working, collaborative Enterprise Account Executive at CoSosys Endpoint Protector. CoSoSys US headquarters is in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is a field-based role; the person in this role may be based anywhere in the US.
About the Position
We are seeking a top-performing Enterprise Account Executive to join our team who will be responsible for driving net-new revenue within large enterprises in North America. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, driven individual with a “hunter” mentality who will take ownership to drive significant growth. Successful candidates will have a demonstrated track record of overachievement from closing complex enterprise deals. This is a quota-carrying position.
You are resilient, detail-oriented, and hungry. You have a strong knowledge of SaaS/software sales and high technical aptitude with a track record of winning business in IT, Dev/Engineering groups. You understand complex selling and organizational structures in large enterprises within North America. You have experience working with individuals in roles ranging from IT admins to C-level decision-makers and can communicate effectively with both. You are a self-motivated, collaborative, hard worker, and strong communicator. You are a self-starter and can source your own leads to take deals through to closure.
- Consistently exceed sales targets with net new accounts in your assigned territory
- Consult with prospective customers to find solutions to problems they are facing
- Prospect for potential customers; take ownership over the development of your pipeline
- Conduct discovery, product demonstrations, and negotiation calls
- Engage meaningfully about our solutions with mid-level and senior management
- Collaborate with internal team members, including BDRs, CSMs, Support, and Engineering
- Leverage available technologies and data on our users to enhance the impact and management of sales opportunities. Leverage this information to proactively develop a plan of action to address the needs of your prospective customers.
- Prepare offers, proposals, product presentations, and other general sales-related activities.
- 5+ years of enterprise selling experience in B2B SaaS
- 5+ years of experience selling to commercial enterprise
- Experience selling security software to senior leaders in IT / Security
- Goal- & Outcome-Oriented: Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Selling Skills: Demonstrated ability to listen and provide solutions in support of business objectives
- Competitive: Must possess initiative, business acumen, confidence, and a competitive attitude
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills, especially with technology and business topics
- Detail-Oriented: Organized, able to use the account and user data from various internal and external sources, in order to plan and prioritize prospects
- Dynamic Adaptability: Ability to shift course and change priorities, adeptly handling complex and dynamic requirements and deadlines with minimum impact on job responsibilities.
- Teamwork: Effectively communicate and provide customer feedback to Customer Success, Product Management, Marketing, and other teams to ensure Customer needs are met and selling obstacles overcome
- Believes in resourcefulness over resources: Able to find solutions even when all the facts and/or alternatives are not fully known
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Highly collaborative, proactive, curious self-starter
- Avid learner
- Ability to build professional and trusting relationships with customers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy to use, cross-platform Data Loss Prevention