Senior Solutions Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Solutions Consultant, you’ll play a key role in leading product demonstrations and educating customers (everyone from sales reps to sales enablement to C-level executives) on the best ways to implement Revenue Intelligence. We believe in Gong’s Solutions Consultants empathize with customers and quickly discern their true technical needs by asking detailed and clarifying questions and presenting solutions that target those needs.
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving problems using Gong’s Revenue Intelligence solution
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Gong’s solution
- Execute the delivery of solution demos for customers that have more complex use cases, collaborating with other Gong teams as needed
- Craft content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or standard methodologies for new technologies
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering Marketing, and Sales
- A passion to serve the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing pre-sales roles ideally sales engineering
- An ability to demo to win and quickly communicate complex ideas around a business case
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience as an Enterprise level Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Solid experience in enterprise software architecture, content management, CRM, and sales technology
- Execution-oriented initiative and with the ability to drive decisions to customer satisfaction
- Passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Gong product knowledge, current or past user of Gong
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong presentation skills
- Industry knowledge of our key markets (technology, business services, manufacturing) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Perks & Benefits
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Platform for Virtual Sales Teams. Get visibility into your conversations and deals with Revenue Intelligence.