Sales Development Representative
We are recruiting an exceptional Sales Development Representative to join our Enterprise Development team. On top of a set annual salary, this is a role where commission depends on quarterly achievements with bonuses paid for over-achievement. The goal will be to overachieve quarter in, quarter out. You will report to our SDR Team Manager for the Americas.
Who we are:
Ubuntu is the fastest growing Linux distribution, with over 20 million daily users. Further to this, it ranks as the no.1 operating system in the cloud and is the most popular Linux used by Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. Canonical provides products built on the Ubuntu platform to customers around the globe. Working on projects with the likes of Google, IBM, and Microsoft, Canonical helps companies and developers at these companies become more productive and adopt new technologies faster. Examples of this can be found across AI, Blockchain, IoT, Advanced Robotics, and self-driving cars, for all of which Ubuntu is the preferred development platform.
As a Sales Development Representative you will:
- Handle inbound customer inquiries across all channels (email, phone, chat)
- Implement several outbound sales & marketing campaigns
- Travel to events and conferences worldwide, presenting on booths and driving face-to-face marketing and sales opportunities
- Collaborate across multiple teams and with senior team members to achieve results
- Work directly with marketing, collaborating on new campaigns, and improving existing ones
- Research information about prospective customers using available resources
- Maintain a multi-million-pound pipeline
- Identify prospects and market trends through a combination of outbound techniques
- Help establish the processes for the team, maintaining current operations whilst reporting/suggesting changes needed
- Work with our customers, setting up and attending meetings whilst account mapping to identify new opportunities
- Nurture leads and opportunities globally
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You are passionate about technology
- You are motivated by sales
- You are proud of exceeding targets
- You are customer-centric
- You may have experience in telephone sales or telemarketing
Perks we offer:
- Competitive Salary & Commission
- Supported Learning and Development in technology & sales
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare including dental & vision
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible working option
Canonical is an equal opportunity employer. Canonical believes a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world-class software and services which meet the world's computing needs. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enterprise open source, secured and delivered by the publisher of Ubuntu.