Enterprise Account Executive, State Local & Higher Education
Udemy Business is the leading online training solution for high-growth companies, global organizations, and public sector organizations -- and we’re growing like crazy. We’re helping organizations large and small around the globe solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technology, marketing & sales, HR, professional & personal development skills, and more. And we’re just getting started.
Come join us! We are looking for Enterprise Account Executives to help us expand our B2B State Local & Higher Education (SLED) Sales team success. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Udemy Business Enterprise SLED Account Executives are responsible for developing and closing new and upsell Udemy Business sales across a range of public sector organizations, and geos.
- This role will be remotely located in the Northeast United States, supporting the following states: Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire & Maine **
Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and close new and upsell Udemy Business solution opportunities
- Develop and execute on account based-selling approach to exceed goals
- Accurately manage territory sales projections and share best practices with the rest of the team
- Effectively align the Udemy Business value to enterprise State and Local, and Education organizational needs through capability demonstrations, evaluations, and target-specific initiatives
- Coordinate and work with Udemy Business team (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Legal, key executives) to ensure territory success; customer satisfaction, expansion, and retention
- Make our customers successful!
We're Excited About You Because You Have
- We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A minimum of 2-3 years focused within State and Local, and Education organizations (SaaS experience preferred) or equivalent
- Success in opportunity creation and “full-funnel” management of many opportunities
- Proven history of exceeding targets in selling licenses/products/subscriptions to Enterprise organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement, and/or senior executives; Successful experience working with contract vehicles
- Insightful and effective business case and proposal creation
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Avid team player and great communication skills a must
- Remote, WFH experience a plus
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado. Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-20).
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating new possibilities by opening knowledge to all, from all.