Solutions Consultant (Presales)
Workato is the operating system for today's fast-moving business. As a high-growth company with over 7000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world's top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Solutions Consultant (Presales) to join our growing team. In this role, you will work with strategic prospects, customers, and partners in their evaluation and adoption of the Workato platform. You will identify opportunities for leveraging the Workato platform to automate end-to-end business processes by assessing the processes and desired business outcomes of potential and existing customers and demonstrate how Workato can deliver meaningful impacts to their business.
This is a remote role, candidates based anywhere in the eastern regions of the US are welcome to apply!
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture —we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the "Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020" and the "Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!" by Business Insider.
- Clearly communicate technically complex solutions and ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences while relating all technical solutions back to the underlying business outcome.
- Lead discovery sessions and process analysis exercise to identify automation opportunities.
- Lead the design and build for demos and proof-of-concept solutions and determine the ideal presentation approach for ensuring alignment with the requirements of the customer.
- Assess process flows for automation opportunities and designs the most effective technology solution to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Present the potential business value which may be achieved through automation across multiple automation solutions.
- Develop assets that may aid in communicating solutions, processes, or business outcomes to customers and prospects.
- Assess the customer landscape and provide architectural recommendations on how Workato can be leveraged with a customer or prospect's existing ecosystems of business applications and automation tools.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance for both customers and other Workato team members.
- Background in information systems, computing, engineering or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Solutions and Implementation Consulting across multiple industries.
- Experience working with Integration, BPM, or RPA platforms such as TIBCO, UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, WebMethods, etc.
- Experience creating, reviewing, and optimizing business process flows.
- Experience working with cloud business apps like Workday / NetSuite / Salesforce / Servicenow / Marketo is a plus.
- Experience working in customer-facing roles in sales or solution consulting.
- Prior related experience in the domain of business process outsourcing (BPO) is an asset.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Prior experience working with senior leadership of customers is a plus.
- Fast learner who can independently conduct extensive research, and synthesize ideas, information, and options quickly.
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high-growth company.
- Flexible Work culture.
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back.
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work.
- Support for professional development and continuous learning.
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue.
- Company-sponsored team bonding activities and team celebrations.
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses.
All full-time regular employees in the US will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest-growing startups
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for you and your family
- Pre-tax benefits: Flexible spending account, 401k, commuter benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance program
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Integration-led Automation Platform for powerful integrations and automations with remarkable ease-of-use.