Enterprise Solutions Consultant
Do you proudly "geek out" on the latest HR and recruiting technology?
Are you obsessed with understanding how things work? (and thinking up a better way to do it!)
Are you energized by leading productive client workshops and design sessions?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high-performance culture with a laser focus on building world-class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We know making things simple is hard work, and the Strategic Solutions team at Paradox lives for that challenge - consulting and managing the most complex client projects. You will be a critical member of our team, tapping into your extensive knowledge of the HR tech industry to build and implement seamless solutions with our revolutionary AI software.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Strategic Solutions Architect, You Will
- Be a strategic consultant to pre-and post-sales clients, guiding the development of customized software solutions that turn complex hiring processes and tech stacks into simple, seamless candidate experiences that feel like magic
- Lead discovery sessions and ideation workshops to identify business needs, goals, workflows, and guide discussions about how our product can help
- Facilitate a highly collaborative design process, working with internal and external teams to create a solution framework and flesh out all technology integrations, processes, and configuration requirements
- Project manage the solution build, testing, prep, and go-live, jumping in wherever you’re needed to ensure a successful client launch and transition
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ years of experience in technology solution design, enterprise software implementations, digital transformation, or related roles
- 5+ years of experience working in the HR/recruitment technology industry, with extensive knowledge of HCM, ATS, and CRM platforms
- Experience leading client-facing initiatives with global Fortune 500 organizations
- The ability to understand system complexity and translate technical concepts into real-world solutions and applications
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate across teams, functions, and timezones
Why You Should Work At Paradox
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Paradox, the AI company that believes recruiting is a people game.