Account Executive, Mid-Market
Account Executives at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge impact on Klaviyo’s prospects, on Klaviyo’s trajectory and as a result, on themselves. At Klaviyo, AE's pride themselves on being product experts who focus on closing deals the right way -- with the right customers whom they set up for success. AE's at Klaviyo run the entire sales cycle -- from qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close -- with minimal air support, all while managing dozens of prospects at once. The best AE's are able to close over 70% of their opportunities, forecast their business with accuracy, and proactively manage and extract value from their territory long term.
This role has the remote ability. Klaviyo is based in Boston, but the Mid-Market AE can be remote.
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Build Klaviyo’s Entrepreneur client base
- Actively manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Support the success of your peers
- Exhibit Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
- Provide guidance and support to new Account Executives
- Expand your skillset by participating in adjacent tasks over time
Who You Are
- 1+ years of closing experience, ideally within SaaS/MarTech
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Aren’t afraid to hear no and embrace failure as an opportunity to improve
- Continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- Are encouraging of your team
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment, or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers, or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer, or any third party.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join over 265,000 total customers growing faster & building amazing customer experiences across their owned marketing.