Remote based in Boston, New York or UTC-5
The companies that win today are those that put an understanding of their customers and prospects at the heart of their organization. COVID-19 has dramatically accelerated the switch to online: interacting with and understanding your customers online is key to surviving and thriving in the new environment.
It’s an exciting time here at Snowplow. We are actively selling in 15 countries, with over 170 customers; Snowplow is extremely well set up for rapid growth in this new reality, having recently closed our Series A2 fundraise with Atlantic Bridge and MMC Ventures. Gartner also recognized us as a cool vendor in Marketing and Data Analytics 2020.
Our values include key ideas around inclusivity, transparency, and growth - we want to build a conscientious company helping each other and our customers achieve brilliant things.
This role sits in our Sales function and will be reporting to our Head of Sales Operations and Solutions. As a Solutions Consultant, you will work alongside a talented team of Account Executives, supported by a strong Operations and Enablement function, to define the processes and materials required to win over new prospects.
We see our Solutions Consultants not just as Snowplow Product experts, but as functional experts in the Modern Data Stack, often becoming trusted advisors to our Prospects along the way. We are still iterating on the most compelling ways to technically sell Snowplow to our prospects, iterating our POV process and building out compelling demos, we’re looking for a strong salesperson who also wants to show their creativity and be part of building out best in class processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Find the opportunity. Working closely with our Account Executives to identify potential use cases in key verticals such as retail, media, B2B, and others
- You’re a chameleon. Work with our Account Executives to design and deliver bespoke pitches and demos for different prospect stakeholders such as Heads of Data, CTOs, data analysts and scientists, product managers, marketers, and wider senior management
- It’s all about that lifecycle. Embedding in our Solutions Architecture team as part of onboarding to develop a deep understanding of the post-sale implementation journey and using this expertise to shape pre-sale solution design. Continue to foster customer relationships after this initial period to keep your product knowledge fresh.
- Customize way. Tailor Product built demos to the specifics of the client, taking into the account use case, vertical and specific details shared during discovery
- Question? You have the answer. Becoming a Snowplow Product expert to answer technical Q&A with our prospects
- You’re a master of alignment. Develop an understanding of the business problems faced by a prospect and identify the underlying technical issues. Work with prospects to align on a technical solution and data strategy with Snowplow at its core
- Talk data to me. Using your broad domain knowledge of the technology landscape to show prospects where Snowplow could fit in their data stack, from the cloud (AWS, GCP) to the suite of visualization tools (Looker, Redash, etc)
- Don’t follow the crowd, lead it. Support the wider Go to Market team with technical thought leadership with the expertise you understand from gathering prospect intelligence
What you bring to the team
- You’re no stranger to a solution. Proven experience in Solutions Consulting, Sales Engineering, Solutions Architecture, or Value Engineering at a SaaS company. We are open to hearing from you if you have a deep domain experience in Behavioural Data Management and shrewd commercial acumen
- Spinning plates? No problem! You are highly organized and able to manage your time effectively. Working with multiple prospects at any given time, you are able to coordinate with the technical teams at Snowplow so as to best support the Account Executives. You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Hand me the mic. You are a clear and confident communicator and presenter. You are experienced in presenting projects or solutions to business stakeholders of all levels. You have experience communicating with Developers, Data Professionals, CTO’s and Heads of Data
- You like to dive into the tech. You have strong technical skills and ideally have some experience performing data analysis and modeling in modern data warehouses, and have some understanding of front end web or mobile application development or tracking implementation
What you get in return for being awesome:
- A competitive package based on experience, including share options
- 23 days of holiday a year (plus 11 bank holidays)
- MacBook and home office equipment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Two fantastic company Away-Weeks in a different European city each year (currently virtual due to the pandemic)
- Flexible working
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organization
- Enjoy fun events organized by our Cultural Work Committee
Snowplow is dedicated to building and supporting a brilliant, diverse, and hugely inclusive team. We don't discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive, and emotional intelligence.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The behavioral data platform powering your data journey.