At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture, and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers, and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with a minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Job location: our office is in Dallas, TX.
What you will do
- Work with customers on supply chain planning projects from ideation phase to solution configuration to testing and go-live.
- Participate in the design phase of the project, capture detailed business requirements, generate target operating model and develop the solution blueprint.
- Configure Kinaxis Rapid Response solution per project specifications.
- Support data management and data integration-related activities.
- As necessary, perform training of customer end-users on the solution.
- Support the validation and testing of the solution and capture user feedback.
- Generate project-related documents and presentations.
- Ensure that the customer is obtaining benefits from the solution per the business case.
- Any other reasonable project-related tasks as assigned by the Project Manager.
What we are looking for
- A passion for working in customer-facing roles, great interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field with an excellent academic record.
- Good background in supply chain engineering concepts and understanding of statistical forecasting, inventory management, MRP, DRP, scheduling, etc.
- Ability to learn a new application – Kinaxis RapidResponse®.
- Growth mindset with a desire to keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in the supply chain industry.
- Ability to self-direct oneself, prioritize demands in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with people at all levels in an organization.
- Flexibility to travel 50% on average and 100% occasionally and also can work effectively when working remotely from the client.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - Diversity, equity, and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality, and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company, and global citizens.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis website at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Know sooner. Act faster.