Account Executive, Looker, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Santa Cruz, CA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of sales/relationship management experience in the technology industry working with SaaS and cloud (IaaS and PaaS).
- Experience working towards business goals and delivering results on business goals.
- 4 years of experience in a SaaS business role in business intelligence or analytics.
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research, and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities, and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Partner with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise.
- Generate pipeline that leads to closed business growth attainment.
- Build credibility while influencing buying decisions.
- Generate interest and land new logos by outbound strategy while becoming an expert in various industries.
- Uncover business initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
Your application has been successfully submitted.