Mid-Market Account Executive
Location: Austin, TX - once offices re-open
Want to empower digital business through real-time analytics delivered as a service? Passionate about putting the power of machine data analytics in the hands of everyone by unifying all data types, enabling universal access, and leveraging cloud economics – all this from a single, unified platform delivered and consumed as a service? Come talk with us!
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be working on reinforcing our leadership in the mid-market space. You should demonstrate skills associated with working in a high-performance sales culture, especially demonstrating pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development, and delivering results against a quota.
The Mid-Market Account Executive team's charter is to provide the best sales experience possible to Sumo Logic’s mid-market segment customers. This Inside Sales team has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales, demolishing quotas, and keeping customers happy, and wanting to dive more into our product.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory with under 1000 employees
- Own the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close, in order to fill Sumo Logic's pipeline
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospect and customers
- Partner with internal resources to provide a stellar experience for prospective customers and ensure their needs are being met
Your Experience And Skills Should Include
- 3+ years of quota-carrying experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management or Cloud Security offerings
- History of quota over-achievement selling to a technical audience like IT operations, security, and DevOps teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, collaborative mindset a must
- Contact network within the Big Data ecosystem highly preferred
- Salesforce.com power user
Still interested? We’d love to hear from you! Apply now and learn more about our purpose!
Your application has been successfully submitted.