Presales Solution Consultant
Love analytics and working with driven people? Thrive in a fast-paced environment? Ready to travel globally to impress business leaders?
The purchasing decisions of large companies are of crucial importance in today’s world and require vast amounts of data to make the most informed decisions. As the global leader in procurement analytics, we are a software company that provides insights to our customers so they can make great procurement decisions for their companies.
Our sales team in the US is growing fast and is on the lookout for Presales Solution Consultant.
Presales Solution Consultant is the go-to person supporting Sales to convert prospects into full Sievo users. You will have the chance to:
- Become a subject matter expert on Sievo capabilities to support in sales RFI’s, sales demo’s, and sales meetings
- Project manage a global team and take on technical configuration of proof of concept
- Understand client requirements and business needs, especially when they can be fuzzy
- Lead technical discussions with prospects, hold full sales demo with prospects, hold webinars, give internal training, lead weekly project status updates with client key stakeholders, and give final presentations to assist sales
- Be a liaison between sales and product development
Your first six months targets would include:
- Becoming familiar with Sievo solutions
- Having meetings with the CxOs of Fortune 500 companies
- Gaining an understanding on the core challenges our customers are facing
- Taking responsibility for your first customer cases in supporting sales
- Getting to know all the awesome people at Sievo in our Helsinki, Finland, and Chicago, IL offices
With us, you will succeed and grow in this position. A bit easier it surely will be, if you:
- Excellent analytical skills and familiarity with the following database or BI tools. (SQL, Spend cubes, Excel, Tableau, Qlikview, Qliksense, PowerBI, ERP systems, Azure)
- A technical problem solver. You may be faced with situations where you don’t have enough information and need to better understand the clients’ data to come up with the best solution to support the clients’ business objectives.
- Great presentation and communication skills as you will be supporting sales with technical discussions, leading a demo, or giving a final presentation on proof of concept.
- Project management skills as you will be responsible for ensuring deliverables and timing are met for client proof of concepts.
- Have an academic degree in the fields of Business and/or Data Analytics
- Are willing to travel, ~ 50 days/year (covid permitting)
- Having procurement or purchasing experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Challenging work combined with a relaxed, dynamic, and flexible atmosphere
- It often suits with the clients and a t-shirt at the office
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- A fun-loving team
- A challenging and quality-oriented working environment
- A growth company setting with great co-workers – most of us are young and with higher education, many with an international background
- One of the coolest offices in the heart of Chicago
We are saving you a seat! Come and join our amazing team by sending your application and CV through our recruitment system as soon as possible.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Procurement Analytics Powered by AI