This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gtmhub is seeking an incredible Solutions Consultant with 2-5 years of SaaS presales or related experience (customer success, implementation or other customer-facing roles) to join the team.
This is a remote position - you can join our team from anywhere in the US with a reliable internet connection. Our HQ is in Denver, and we are currently working on a hybrid basis with a mix of working from home and working from the office. If you're also in Denver, we'd love for you to join us in the office as frequently as you'd like, but working remote is still an option :)
If you're the kind of person who believes that people feel more fulfilled and empowered in their work when they see a direct connection to a mission that matters to them, you'll like what we're doing at Gtmhub.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes.
That's why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
Gtmhub is seeking a Solutions Consultant (SC) to partner with account executives and regional sales managers on sales opportunities, consulting with prospects and customers of all sizes across industries. SCs at Gtmhub lead with our customer's business goals in mind; from discovery through solution design and validation, our goal is to align our products and services to meaningful, measurable results. Ultimately responsible for securing the technical win, successful SCs are naturally curious, outcome-oriented, and just as comfortable talking APIs and integrations with a CTO as they are about revenue, cost, and risk with a CEO.
The Nitty Gritty
As a Solutions Consultant, You Will
- Partner with account executives and regional sales managers by serving as the primary sales support resource
- Jointly own the client discovery process with sales, seeking to understand pain points, desired outcomes, capability requirements, and metrics
- Design and present solutions to cross-functional stakeholders of all levels
- Map solution requirements to technical capabilities and demonstrate Gtmhub’s products and services
- Anticipate and overcome objections to secure the technical win in complex opportunities
- Create and deliver powerful demos, technical presentations, and proofs-of-concept that clearly communicate Gtmhub’s value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP/RFI & infosec responses
- Configure demo environments for tailored platform tours
- Effectively communicate client needs to our developer teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Work closely with Gtmhub’s partner ecosystem on joint sales efforts, training, and enablement
What We're Looking for
To be successful in this role at Gtmhub, you'll need to have:
- Able to explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Natural curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Able to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Team-oriented mindset – we win together as one team
- Working knowledge of, and ability to speak credibly to, integration use cases and APIs
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel regularly for customer meetings as needed (once it is safe to do so)
- 2-5 years of SaaS presales or related experience (customer success, implementation, or other customer-facing roles)
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Authorized to work in the United States
What's In It For You
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and performance-based commissions (salary range of $85k - $110k base)
- Stock option opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage through United Healthcare
- Access to a 401(k)
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping people who believe that results and determination are connected.