Account Executive, Enterprise - Higher Education
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on, and personalized webinar, content, and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals, and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers on a global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA, and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
Are you a high-energy, motivated, and driven individual committed to building your career in sales? As an Account Executive at ON24, you’ll be responsible for sales of our engagement platform to new customers. If you’re smart, ambitious, and passionate about selling a marketing solution that revolutionizes the way webinars generate leads and engage customers, then we want to hear from you.
Your Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in communication, business, marketing, or related field or relevant experience
- 5-8 years of direct sales experience, ideally B2B sales at a software company. SaaS sales experience is a plus; selling into marketing, corporate communications, and/or training is also preferred.
- Demonstrated experience being able to conduct online sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations; a true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close.
- Experience seeking out and closing business with new companies while exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies in order to ‘sell’ opportunities to prospective customers.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow-through, and contract details.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Prospect, secure meetings, and close new business by qualifying opportunities with key decision-makers. Decision-makers include a wide range of marketing and demand generation titles, as well as corporate communications, training, IT, procurement, and sales.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations.
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed.
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in salesforce.com
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings, or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the marketplace.
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing, and contract terms.
- Travel, as required, to meet prospects and customers face-to-face.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Engagement, Insights, Action, Revenue.