Sales Development Representative - Real Estate SaaS
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Sales Development Representative (SDR) plays a vital role in the generation of new business for our rapidly growing SaaS technology company. The SDR will typically be the first point of contact in our sales cycle, helping our Inside Sales Consultants by identifying and cultivating leads that have the potential to become Real Geeks clients.
This position is a great way to get your foot in the door into one of the hottest start-ups around while learning what it takes to become successful in sales. You will have the opportunity to learn the business, develop your skills, and grow your career!
About Real Geeks
Real Geeks builds powerful, simple and easy-to-use software to help real estate professionals do more business. We are passionate about helping our clients with innovative solutions that make their lives better by bringing modern technology to the real estate industry. Our products and services are of the highest quality and best value in the industry. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people that want to be part of our rapidly growing company and take ownership and pride in what they do.
- Have a complete technical understanding of RealGeeks current and upcoming products and services offerings
- Continually prospect for new customers through cold calling and other lead generation efforts as assigned
- Develop a pipeline of quality business opportunities for the Sales Consultant Team
- Maintain accurate records of all Lead and Prospecting activities
- Be entrepreneurial in thinking and business management
- Be passionate about sales with high energy and a willingness to learn
- Demonstrate excellent organization, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of technology, MS Office applications, SalesForce, e-mail and other RealGeeks internal systems
- Remote Working is an Option (Headquarters are in Dallas, TX)
- College degree
- Professional on the phone, email, and in-person
- Ability to listen and identify the prospect's needs
- Effective and continuous learner
- Impeccable integrity
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong set of outbound sales skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real Geeks was built by an agent for agents