Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
Bravely is on the verge of unprecedented growth and we’re looking for a driven and passionate Sales Development Representative to join our growing team! In this role, you are a critical contributor to the success of Bravely. You’ll support our growth by researching, identifying, nurturing, and creating new opportunities. You will develop and deepen your B2B SaaS industry experience. You will be set up for success through onboarding, training and will be provided opportunities for growth and advancement at Bravely. This opportunity is for you if you’re excited to work in a startup, on a collaborative sales team, and deeply motivated by our mission to make life at work better for everyone.
What you’ll do
- Articulate and demonstrate Bravely’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industry verticals in the Enterprise space.
- Work to understand their goals and challenges to better understand how we can help
- Use Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, and other prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts, and craft targeted messaging
- Work collaboratively & cross-functionally with Marketing & Sales in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Obsessed with organization and provide timely and accurate sales development activity tracking and status updates
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales development goals
- You have 1+ year SDR experience or quota carrying sales experience
- You are goal-oriented -- you are driven and focused on achieving through self-discipline, creativity, and passion, and you meet and exceed any goal that is put in front of you. You are professionally persistent.
- You are a creative problem solver -- you are flexible, agile, and always open to trying something different when the situation calls for it.
- You are a relationship builder -- you are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with prospective clients across different industries and roles.
- You are eager to learn - you are open to feedback, genuinely curious, and constantly looking for ways to learn and improve.
- You love to collaborate -- you welcome candid feedback and input from teammates and are open to discussing new ideas and strategies to move the business forward. You share best practices and learn from others.
- Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly reduce your out of pocket expensesUnlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Work from where it WORKS for you. We are a fully distributed remote team with an office in New York. Our team is now 100% fully distributed and remote. We will eventually offer the option to be a hybrid in New York. We will not require employees located in NY to come into the office. We support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making life at work better for everyone!